US Vogue's New Favourite Models

Every fashion-lover out there has been so excited to hear that the May's US Vogue cover will finally feature models instead of celebrities. And here it is: Lily Donaldson, Hilary Rhoda, Doutzen Kroes, Sasha Pivovarova, Caroline Trentini, Raquel Zimmermann, Jessica Stam, Chanel Iman, Coco Rocha and Agyness Deyn, all wearing Gap's Designer Edition white shirts.
First off, I have to admit I'm not a fan of the cover. I definitely prefer a model over a celebritity to be the covergirl of Vogue but there's something about this cover I just don't completely like. Maybe it's because it's a full-body shoot and you can't see the girls clearly, unlike the Sept04 cover, which was the previous cover of models and was beautiful. Or maybe because the editors didn't feel that a cover with only one or a few models would be a strong enough cover, (which they're probably right and it's just sad how few Americans appreciate covers of models for a fashion magazine.)
Anyways, I suppose this is better than no models' cover. Thankfully, the article inside, called Hit Girls, is a great article that manages to talk about each of the ten models. I certainly love the models who I already liked before more now, such as Lily D. (who always looks great on the runway and I love her sophisticated British looks,) and Stam. (The pic above is of Lily D. and Trentini.)
This is obviously not an interesting pose, but it's my favourite shot in this editorial because of the clothes, colours, Stam and just. Stam is one of my top 5 favourite model -her eyes are SO stunning.
My favourite of the ten is Sasha. She's sometimes a bit awkward on the runway but her editorials are usually amazing, especially the edgy ones -she does the sophisticated, dark look and young, angsty look really well. I have her editorials as my desktop wallpaper a lot!
Ah Raquel. She's one of this season's star as many big brands have her in their ads, like Fendi. I have to say I didn't like her at first (in last season's Louis Vuitton ads,) but she was perfect in the new Fendi ads.
I have to admit I've never noticed that much about Doutzen, but she's certainly got some really good contracts, including some 'mass brands' like L'Oreal.
Coco Rocha aboslutely rocked the Balenciaga ads. But other than that, I don't notice much of her.
And now onto two who I don't think really belong with the group (or I just don't like them): Aggy and Iman. OK, so Aggy supposedly has a lot of personality and has got a more unique feel. And she wears spunky outfits herself, but so what? I just really don't like her. As for Iman, who you cannot have missed because she's Teen Vogue's new star, I'm just not liking her much. I mean, I really remember in the Teen Vogue interview, she's like, have you heard of Chanel, the brand? Umm, ya. And I guess I just don't get her appeal in general. At the moment, I just of her as Vogue's new Liya (who I think is gorgeous.)

I totally respect Vogue's editors' choices, but I just want to know how did the editors decide not to include Freja, Natasha Poly or Du Juan?
Photo credit: www.style.com